Just a quick update regarding our release schedule. We expect to release a new Hook build this week, including
- changes in the schemes of links that Hook creates, which we mentioned here.
- Support for the the Archive app.
- Improved support for HoudahSpot app.
- Changes to import / export.
- Several other improvements and bug fixes.
There may be another beta build after that. We will release some more documentation. If all goes well, Hook will likely exit public beta at that point and be blessed as the official 1.0 release.
Thanks to everyone for using Hook and the feedback you have provided. We greatly enjoy help you link your digital lives, and we appreciate your input and continued support.
Following that 1.0 release, we have a long list of further improvements that we are very eager to bring to you.
By the way, I recently had occasion to use Base database browsing app and found that Hook works out of the box with it. If you find Hook works for an app that is not listed in https://hookproductivity.com/what-mac-apps-are-compatible-with-hook-app, please feel free to let us know.