Regarding Hook app for iPad and iPhone (iOS/iPadOS)

Update: CogSci Apps Hook software for iPad and iPhone is near 1.0. We’ve had some customary back-and-forth with Apple and we will do further modifications before the release. If you have requested TestFlight beta and not heard back, thanks for your patience.

Please keep in mind that this new software does not replace Hook for macOS, but rather is an additional product for iPhone and iPad. The Mac and iOS/iPadOS platforms are quite different. Hook for macOS takes advantage of features that are only available on macOS. The iPhone/iPad version is designed for your mobile experience.

We’d appreciate some Twitter promotion of this upcoming CogSci Apps invention (sharing a link to this topic would do :wink:).

11 Likes

Hi Luc - where do we sign up for the testflight beta?

2 Likes

@LucB I would like to test the beta version for iOS :wink:

2 Likes

I want to sign in for test flight too

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. This topic is a good place to sign up. Or PM or email support. (internally, as a use case for Hook, we’ve hooked this to the file containing invitee list.) The roll out is gradual, so please don’t take it personally if it takes a while to hear back from us.

3 Likes

Happy to be a beta tester.

I’d like to be a beta tester
Chris

1 Like

Would like to beta test as well.
Thanks!
Jim

1 Like

I would also be interested in testing the beta version.

1 Like

Hi @LucB -

Please include me on the list of those who are excitedly anticipating being able to amplify our productivity on iOS & iPadOS with Hook :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LucB Please count me in for the testflight. When I heard of the new “Get On-Screen Content” shortcut action, I immediately thought of Hook. Are you integrating with shortcuts?

2 Likes

@LucB I’m also willing to be an iOS iPadOS beta tester for Hook.

1 Like

@LucB - yes it would be useful to test iPad integration and origination

1 Like

I also would be happy to be a beta tester.
Daniel

1 Like

I would love to help test the iOS app!

1 Like

Like the others… Please consider me when you open testflight

1 Like

Definitely count me in for beta testing.

1 Like

Hi @LucB , please consider me in for the iOS and iPadOS Testflight Beta, really excited :grinning:

Greetings from Greece!

1 Like

I would like to beta test Hook on iPhone and iPad.
really excited to complement my experience from Mac OS

1 Like

Interested to sign up for the Testflight as well!

1 Like