Hook + Logseq = ❤️

Nice! Logseq has release URL Scheme in latest nightly release version, Does Hook has any plan to integrated with Logseq?
This will be awesome!

4 Likes

1 Like

This is the content of Logseq URL Scheme:

1 Like

Welcome to the Hook Productivity Forum , @mzwlevi. It doesn’t look like there’s a keyboard shortcut for it, and that doesn’t look like a standard menu. Is there automation for this?

Until then , once you’ve copied a link within Logseq, you can then invoke Hook and do Focus on Link in Clipboard.

1 Like

Thank for your reply, Using Focus on Link in Clipboard can get the address from Logseq, but no name(maybe we can select the content then trigger Hook: like the Marginnote3, but I do not know how to achieve it):

Now the Logseq has release the 0.6.6 version:
This is the link: Release Desktop/Android APP 0.6.6 (Beta Testing) · logseq/logseq · GitHub
This is the explanation of URL Scheme Feature: Feat: open action for logseq protocol by cnrpman · Pull Request #4881 · logseq/logseq · GitHub

I don’t know how to write the script of Logseq in Hook, but I think Hook integrated with Logseq will be wonderful. Logseq is an outline app with bidirectional links(like Roam Research), Hook can connect the external resources with the internal knowledge base in Logseq.

Could you spare me a few minutes to check if Logseq can be integrated with Hook? Thank you!

1 Like

trying to think how to get this done as well

2 Likes

I don’t think Logseq has an API for this, but perhaps they would be amenable to providing it:

3 Likes

:pray: Thank you for your reply, I will try to contact the developer of Logseq, maybe they will support an API for this in the future.

1 Like

just checking if there is any update on this

1 Like

Hi, I have contacted with the developer of Logseq, they will add support for Hook, maybe we will see the integration of hook and Logseq later.
Thank you for work, they say Hook has contacted with them on Twitter, but do not know how to achieve it, now they start do some work with it.
Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 22.52.54

1 Like

@LucB The developer of Logseq has added the x-callback-url getCurrentURL

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! I checked last night build and it seems the feature is not there yet. We will work on the integration with Logseq once this feature is available.

2 Likes