Hook 3.2 (4463; integration v. 174) is now available. (Beta is closed).
- New commands:
Copy Selection and Link(
⌃Q) (Hook Pro) and
Open All Hooked Items(
⌃Hto invoke Hook, and a preference to choose your own Hook folder.
- iCloud syncing, for compatibility with Hook’s upcoming companion app for iPhone and iPad.
- Automatically add web bookmarks to Instapaper and GoodLinks (v. 1.3.1) for Hook Pro users.
- New integrations: Merlin Project, GoodLinks, Notion and Zoom.
- Improved integrations: Fantastical & Apple Books.
- We’ve moved the Gear button back down to the status bar.
- The first time you launch this version of Hook, Hook’s initialization period might be longer than usual due to Hook updating its internal database. Please don’t force quit Hook while it is doing that.
- You might find that ⌃H works but is not initially set in preferences. Toggling the preference will make it reflect the correct status.
Thank you to
- everyone who tried out Hook 3.2 public beta, and any feedback shared about Hook from first public beta in early 2019.
- Frank Blome and team at ProjectWizards for multiple communications towards integration between Merlin Project and Hook, and adding an AppleScript API for linking.
- Ngoc Luu developer of GoodLinks app for multiple discussions towards integration between GoodLinks and Hook, adding and updating its APIs for bookmarking and linking.
- Michael Simmons and team at Flexibits for multiple communications towards integration between Fantastical and Hook, and for adding an AppleScript to Fantastical API for linking.