Want to fix bike script issue

@bchend

When I use hook scheme to open suffix file bike, the following prompt appears (bike software is closed)
The document “1.bike” could not be opened. You don’t have permission.
To view or change permissions, select the item in the Finder and choose File > Get Info.

When I open the link using the bike solution, the prompt is this
Problem Opening Link
Failed to find any documents matching the link: bike: /kqlUh6Ml/#9T9k

:roll_eyes:I hope the developers test again after the bike is closed, open the file, hook this script has a problem, don’t developers fix it, the high cost of software should have the corresponding service
macOS Monterey
版本12.6.8

Sorry about the issue you encountered, @2931210599 .

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine on my mac, whether the file is opened or closed.

May I ask your Hookmark version and the script version? You can find in the Hookmark about window.

Does this problem only happen to this file or all files? If you give Hookmark Full Disk Access, will it solve the problem?

Thank you and sorry about the inconvenience!

Version 5.1.3(5475; Integration v. 286)
The problem will always recur, I hope you will test the bike off, and then click the link, you can see if it can go back

[

2931210599@qq.com

](头像签名)

---- Replied Message ----

From | biling via Hookmark Forumnoreply@discourse.hookproductivity.com |

• | - |
    Date | 09/7/2023 03:34 |
    To | 2931210599@qq.com |
    Subject | [Hookmark Forum] [Bug Reports] Want to fix bike script issue |

| bchend Hook support email
September 6 |

• | - |

I just tested it and it seems to be working fine on my mac, whether the file is opened or closed.

May I ask your Hookmark version and the script version? You can find in the Hookmark about window.

Does this problem only happen to this file or all files? If you give Hookmark Full Disk Access, will it solve the problem?

[

2931210599@qq.com

](头像签名)

Yes all files, disk permissions hookmark is available

[

2931210599@qq.com

](头像签名)

From | biling via Hookmark Forumnoreply@discourse.hookproductivity.com |

• | - |
    Date | 09/7/2023 03:34 |
    To | 2931210599@qq.com |
    Subject | [Hookmark Forum] [Bug Reports] Want to fix bike script issue |

| bchend Hook support email
September 6 |

• | - |

Sorry so far I have no luck to reproduce the problem.

What’s your Bike’s version? Is your Bike from App Store? Is it possible that you make a small video which can show the problem and send it to support@cogsciapps.com?

You can write in Mandarin if you like.

Thank you

I don’t know that this software has some problems about permission to open links on its official website, and may I ask what version of the bike you use, applestore or the official website version

The video was sent to your email。This is not my reason, I would like to sandbox the problem, I hope you contact the bike developer to fix

Thank you, @2931210599 .

But we haven’t received the video. Did you send it to support@cogsciapps.com?

There is no such prompt when the file is opened, but I use the bike can not open all the bike files

If possible, please try the bike yourself, if possible, if you can operate successfully, send me the video of your successful operation, OK
(Do not reply to me and full file access and other basic mac questions, thanks)

There is no such prompt when the file is opened, but I use the bike can not open all the bike files

This is a temporary solution.

Thank you for letting us know, @2931210599 .