Version 230 of Hook software integration: `Hook to New > Agenda`!

Version 230 of Hook software integration is now available, with support for:
(1) “Hook to New > Agenda”. This requires Agenda 15
(2) Localized Firefox script for main languages

How to get the updated integration

Hook’s automatic software update (if enabled) automatically updates Hook’s integration scripts without you needing to relaunch Hook. Using Hook’s Check for App Updates and Update Scriptscommand also updates the scripts, without you needing to relaunch Hook.

The Agenda Hook to New integration requires that you’ve selected a project in Agenda (or a note in a project). Hook version 3.8 , coming soon, will display an error message if you do Hook to New > Agenda without having selected a project (i.e., if you’ve selected On the Agenda, Today, Search All or Trash, which are not project views).

I’m delighted that Momenta has provided this additional support for Hook to New, and that we have the corresponding support in Hook.

Agenda kindly wrote in their newsletter announcing Agenda 15:

Hook onto Agenda

Speaking of power tools, we wanted to call out a new collaboration we have with CogSci Apps. They make a great app called Hook, which is a really interesting bookmarking app that allows you to generate and save links to just about any piece of information in any app. What’s more, you can crosslink between different apps using Hook, creating a powerful connected web of your data.

We have worked with the Hook team to make sure Agenda 15 has the necessary…ah…hooks to integrate well with their app. If you want to take your bookmarking and workflows more seriously, Hook is a great place to start, and you can be sure it will work well with Agenda.

Stay tuned for a web page on Using Hook With Agenda, and more information from us about Agenda.

https://twitter.com/HookProductvT/status/1569901411759955968

Hello,
I am wondering whether it is possible to change the Hook to New > Agenda functionality slightly, so that all New Agenda items can be added to a certain project from where it can then be moved to a different project. It would be good enough for me if happens only if I have not selected a project, e.g. if I’m in the ‘on the agenda’ view.