Summerfest2020 not applicable to update license?

Given the release of Hook Version 1.8, it is now possible to update /extend the license.

Am I correct in assuming that the Summerfest discount for Hook is not applicable to license updates and license upgrades?

CogSci sent me an email that I can purchase the upgrade. It sent me to the buy page. The “buy page” says I can apply the SummerFest discount. I did. The place where you apply the discount code is a bit hard to find inside the Paddle window, but I tried a few times and finally found the link. Yes you can use the SummerFest discount.

Katie

1 Like

@katie_v thanks for sharing your experience!

I had found the discount part, but for me the SUMMERFEST2020 coupon code still does not yield a result (see the screenshot attached). Note that this is when accessing the Update license page through the website.

When SUMMERFEST2020 is applicable, then it makes sense for me to renew a bit earlier, instead of waiting for the start of September when my license ends :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 14.52.47

Welcome to the Hook Productivity Forum , @sander234. Thanks for asking.

We set the Updates license price at a discount to begin with, so we didn’t include it in the SUMMERFEST2020 coupon. However, given the ambiguity, we have now applied the summerfest coupon to all types of licenses.

Cheers,

Luc

1 Like

Thanks for your kind response, and you have my money for the extension :smiley:

1 Like