Soulver 3 not linkable with Hookmark

Hello,

Soulver 3 stopped working with Hookmark. I used to be able to link to individual Soulver 3 sheets. However, suddenly Hookmark only links to ‘Default.sheetbook’. When I invoke Hookmark to return to Soulver, it returns only the most recently updated Soulver sheet instead of the sheet originally selected.

Here’s teh AppleScript for integration with soulver.

delay 0.1
set the clipboard to ""
delay 0.2
tell application "System Events" to tell process "Soulver 3"

if menu item "Copy a Link to open Sheet" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Sheet" of menu bar 1 exists then
		click menu item "Copy a Link to open Sheet" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Sheet" of menu bar 1
	else
		click menu item "Copy Link to Sheet" of menu 1 of menu bar item "Sheet" of menu bar 1
	end if
	delay 0.05
	repeat 50 times -- poll clipboard for ~2.5 seconds
		try
			if (the clipboard) is not equal to "" then
				exit repeat
			end if
		end try
		delay 0.05
	end repeat

end tell
set myUrl to the clipboard

tell application "System Events"
	tell process "Soulver 3"
		set myTitle to name of window 1
	end tell
end tell

return "[" & myTitle & "](" & myUrl & ")"

it hasn’t changed. Has anything changed in Soulver?

UI scripting is not very reliable. I would ask the Soulver developer to spend a few minutes to provide an API for linking:

Sorry about this issue.

I can reproduce this issue when I use Soulver from Setapp. We just updated the script server. Script version 289.

Could you please update Hookmark scripts and see if it solves your issue?

Thank you

Hello,

I went into the Hookmark settings to find that Soulver isn’t included in the applications list. I clicked ‘+’ to add Soulver, but encountered a complication—I’m not able to add scripts. Please see screenshot.

Sorry I didn’t notice that “Soulver 3” has an App Store version.

I just update the script server. Could you please delete the script you just added and then update the script? The latest version is 291.

Thank you

Excellent! All fixed. I appreciate your time and effort!