[SOLVED] Curio Scripts have disappeared?

I’m curious. I’m running Curio 15 and Hook 3.0.
When I try to hook a Curio Project, I can’t get any links to it, let alone deep linking to any figure inside it.
Is there a bug, or am I missing something?

I can’t think of a reason why the Curio integration would have been affected in 3.0. Did you reinstall Hook ?
We did make a change last summer with Curio, and shared the old integration online. There are two major options: to use hook://file/ URLs or Curio’s native URLs. There are various tradeoffs, which are described in Using Hook with Curio – Hook. Does that page address your issue? If not, please let us know and we’ll dig deeper.

1 Like

===== UPDATE 30 MINUTES LATER ====
After retesting, Hook 3 and Curio 15 integration work as expected in both cases (“native integration” and deeplink script)
I’m happy, but the god’s of IT will drive me nuts. :crazy_face:

==================================

Ok, this is really weird. I tested all possible configurations of :

• Hook (v 2.2.2 vs 3)
  • Curio (14 vs 15)
  • the Hook integration (native integration or special script for deep linking)

Here are the results:

Hook Version Script Curio Version Result
2.2.2 Native Integration 14 :white_check_mark: hook:// Link to high level document (.curio) whatever is selected inside. Markdown name not formated
2.2.2 Special Script 14 :white_check_mark: curio:// link to the idea space or to the figure that is selected. Markdown name formatted
2.2.2 Native Integration 15 :x: NO LINK AT ALL
2.2.2. Special Script 15 :white_check_mark: curio:// link to the idea space or to the figure that is selected. Markdown name formatted
3 Native Integration 14 :x: NO LINK AT ALL
3 Special Script 14 :white_check_mark: curio:// link to the idea space or to the figure that is selected. Markdown name formatted
3 Native Integration 15 :x: NO LINK AT ALL
3 Special Script 15 :white_check_mark: curio:// link to the idea space or to the figure that is selected. Markdown name formatted

Bottom line is:

• the special script works in all versions (which is fine by me since I want deep linking)
  • Curio 15 DOES NOT WORK with hook 2.2.2 nor hook 3 without the special script for deep linking
  • Curio 14 DOES NOT WORK with hook 3 without the special script for deep linking,

I’m really not sure what is going on. Can anybody reproduce these results? Or is there something weird with my machine?

PS: I’m cross posting this to the Curio Forum: Hook 3 + Curio 15 not working together? - #3 by seishonagon - Support Questions - Zengobi Forums