Setting link order

I’m new to hook. I have 5 websites I’d like to hook together in safari. The Idea is to link 4 satellite pages to a main hub page. I’d like to be able to set the displayed order of the links. Unfortunately I’m unable to do so on my own.

Whenever I attempt to go in order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, the hook app doesn’t not display the links in that order. For some reason the order is displayed as 1, 3, 2, 4, 5. Things go even more interesting, if I choose to at a 6th or 7th webpage.

Can I change the order of links once hook? if so, how so?

If not, what is the logic behind the oder of displayed links? Is there a method I can use to always drop the latest link at the bottom (or the top for that matter) and/or rearrange the order of links once a link has been added?

Currently there’s no custom sorting of hooks. It’s a bit like some OmniFocus perspectives that way, where its “Organize [menu] > Sort > …” options are disabled. That’s something that could be customized later.

You’re not seeing them in alphabetical order? Can you send us a screenshot, here or to me as a PIM?

Hi Luc » the app is working as design—alpha order. I understand design decisions have to be made, especially early in the apps development. Please consider this a feature request to allow other levels of order to come through:

1. created date toggled from first to last and back again
  2. manual
1 Like