[resolved] Can't add Show Hookmark context window (additional shortcut) [ Hookmark 5 Public Beta 3]

Hi, Hookmark Beta build 5266. I realized my shortcuts were gone, but I can’t change Show Hookmark context window (additional shortcut) anymore. I used CTRL-OPT-CMD-[, and in the past it worked by clicking into the filed and pressing that key. If I do it, CMD-A appears (??), and when I want to copy the modifier keys in, I get CMD-V, which at least makes sense. ;-))

Looks like Hookmark would accept two of the modifier keys, but not all three. But it worked fine with previous versions.

Thanks, Hans
MAC OS 12.2.1 / M1 Pro

Maybe something broader is wrong with this Beta 3 – my command-N shortcut seems to be missing in action. If I ctrl-cmd-N and double click the app name, the function works.

I can’t replicate this one. Can anyone else?

I have confirmed this. We’ll fix asap.

[/quote]
I can’t replicate this one. Can anyone else?
[/quote]
So CMD+OPT+CTRL+[ works for you?

I was able to change the keyboard shortcut to that. Are you sure the shortcut’s checkbox is checked

Hookmark > Preferences > Shortcuts > Show Hookmark context window (additional shortcut)

By the way, Hookmark 5 beta 4 is now available.

Hm, works now after installing build 5270. The other issue I posted about (weird filenames using Alfred) persists, though.
Thanks, Hans