Regarding Hook app for iPad and iPhone (iOS/iPadOS)

Happy to be a tester. Loving Hook on the Mac but the iOS/iPadOS capability will make it so much more useful in my daily life.

1 Like

Hi, please let me know when Testflight is available. Thanks

1 Like

I’m also interested in the TestFlight beta.

1 Like

Finally truly immersing myself in Hook for MacOS (attempting to breadcrumb my paths through literally forty years of computer files!). Having any of this at all transfer to my iPadOS and iOS devices would be nirvana.

I have 39 years experience as a beta tester, and would love to give this my full attention!

1 Like

I’d love to participate in testing the TestFlight build.

1 Like

I would love to participate in the iOS and iPadOS beta as well!

1 Like

What’s the status on the Beta? I offered to help test three weeks ago…… and there has not been an update on status since the original msg.

Thanks for asking, Chris. We’ve had delays with this, and we’ll provide an update this week. We’re very close. We have done submissions to Apple and have another one coming in next few days.

2 Likes

LucB - thanks for sharing the updates on the new Hook app. Please add me to the list of willing testers.

I recognize that these things take time, and sometimes the amount of time needed to make an app ready for another round of test users can be more than you hoped. That being said, I’m super excited about the opportunity to see what cool technology you’ve pioneered for iOS and iPadOS.

1 Like

If beta testers are still needed, I would be happy to participate.

1 Like

I’d love to beta test. Lots of use cases I see.
Thanks,
Bruce

1 Like

Please add me to beta test if possible as well. I use iPad heavily and can’t wait the launch of Hook mobile version

1 Like

sign me up! Currently running the iOS/iPadOS 15.2 public betas.

1 Like

Oh my! Please consider adding me to invite list to test on my iOS devices!!!

1 Like

@LucB Love to check out the iOS/iPadOS beta.
Thanks

1 Like

I’d like to participate in beta testing as well.
iOS 15.2 — hope can be helpfull

1 Like

Hi @LucB! Any updates to share?

I’m doing just fine with the Mac version, but I’m excited to try the phone/iPad version so I can open deep links from inside apps like Obsidian. I can’t wait to Link All The Things.

3 Likes

Happy to be beta tester for iOS thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I’d love to be a tester for the app!!

1 Like

I have entered as a beta tester. I would really love to try the hook app for iOS/iPadOS since it would be a vital component of my daily function (that now is impaired when using iOS)

1 Like