No Linkable Item Found in BusyContacts

I’m getting this error when I activate Hook on a selected contact in BusyContacts. Is this integration no longer supported? Any suggestions?

macOS 11.5.2, Hook 3.2.1 integration 176, BusyContacts 1.6

I’d recommend checking this out first: No Linkable Item in … – Hook. It usually solves that type of issue.

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, that didn’t do it for me. I tried the following steps:

1. Unchecking BusyContacts under Hook in Automation preferences and rechecked it.
  2. Unchecking BusyContacts under Hook in Automation preferences and rechecked it, then restarted both Hook and BusyContacts.
  3. Unchecking BusyContacts under Hook in Automation preferences and rechecked it, then restarted my Mac.
  4. Ran the command to reset Accessibility preferences for Hook and then restarted my Mac.

Any other suggestions? It also doesn’t work on a second Mac, and other apps I’ve work with Hook so far, so it seems to be just BusyContacts.

Sorry for the trouble.
Do you mean Hook works with BusyContacts on your another computer? Is your BusyContacts from App Store or from SetApp?

we’ve added support for the Setapp version of BusyContacts.

1 Like