We’re getting some new users from our MacStories sponsored post: Hook: Find Without Searching.
So if you’re new to Hook or want a refresher, Hook user Lee Garrett , of My Productive Mac has produced a helpful new screencast. It lives
- near the top of Hook’s homepage.
- standalone is here,
And on YouTube: Quick overview of Hook Productivity for macOS - YouTube.
- on Hook’s videos page.
The final slide alludes to:
- Copy links to almost anything (not only web pages, but files, emails, etc!), with the same simple convenient command, regardless of the type of item!
- Use those links anywhere (notes, todo lists, calendars, etc.)
- Create two way links (“hooks”). Pop up the Hook window on almost any item (files, web pages, projects, etc.) and instantly navigate to the linked item!
- Link to specific locations within a PDF document (deep PDF links).
- Share links with others, and save THEM time too.
- Automatically bookmark when you ‘Copy Link’ or hook items together.
- and more