Migrating hooks when moving files from Dropbox to Google Drive

I am considering to move from Dropbox to Google Drive as my main cloud file storage.

I have quite a few hooks pointing to files in Dropbox.

Obviously hooks to these files break when the files are moved from Dropbox to Google Drive.

Would there be any way to migrate hooks so that they would work after the files were moved to Google Drive?

--
/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark

Welcome to Hookmark forum, @karlerikjessen .

Hookmark should be able to resolve this issue.

You can test it by moving a couple of files from Dropbox to Google Drive and see if those hooks are preserved.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Thank you

Made a test, moving a file and a folder to a folder in Google Drive, and hooks survived. I accidentally renamed a file while moving, and the hook also survived!

So I guess there is nothing to worry about. Thank you for the assurance.

PS Are Hooks based on GUID’s? They have to be, to be that persistent.

--
/Karl Erik Jessen
Farum
Denmark