Latest Update to Evernote Doesn't Open Hookmark Link?

I have used Hook with Evernote and it has worked perfectly. In the last couple of weeks, links no longer work. I’ve copied the links into other programs and they work fine. Evernote has made a lot of changes in the last month, so I’m sure the problem is with Evernote. Anyone else having issues?

I am using version 10.80.3 of Evernote and Version 6.1 (5967; Integration v. 318) of Hookmark.

Thank you for contacting us, @celler .

We have reported this issue to Evernote.

Currently you can use universal link as a workaround. To copy the universal link, hold option key.

Hi, same issue for me. Universal link does not work either

Thanks. I also copied the same post to the Evernote Forums to report the bug.

Fingers crossed it gets resolved. I have been using this a lot and have come to rely on it :crossed_fingers:

@bchend - any updates on this issue being fixed? Hooklinks are still not working with Evernote?

KR, Mr P

Thank you for contacting us, @MrP .

I haven’t received any info from them. I just checked the latest Evernote. The problem is still there.

Sorry about this.

Currently you can use universal link as a workaround. To copy the universal link, hold option key.

Thanks @bchend, the universal link does seem to work, although I cannot create a shortcut for this and have to select the Hook app from the Menubar. Is there a way to create a shortcut for this? I can’t see one in preferences. Best, Mr. P.

Sorry, currently there is no way to set it.

I will create an issue for this.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.