Hook's Alfred workflow on Alfred's workflows forum

Earlier we shared an Alfred Workflows for Hook. That workflow is now listed on the Alfred App Community Forum’s Share your Workflows list. (Not actually uploaded there since they seem to have a 131kb limit.)

Our Alfred workflow has moved from /help2/… to /help/automation/alfred-workflows/. We’ll migrate the rest of the “help2” content into the main help section (/help) as part of the reorganization of Hook’s documentation, replacing the /help2/… pages with links and or redirects.

The hm .pdf doesn’t seem to work. hm works fine, but the pdf one doesn’t show up

Hi,

The ‘hm pdf’ doesn’t not work.

The argument can’t be longer than one character

Alfred does some filtering on the first character. E.g. ‘hm p’ will change the list, but as soon as a second letter ( hm pd) is punched Alfred will switch to google search.

As fare as I can see in the version 1 of the workflow applescript doesn’t support filtering on the argv

Hook version 1.8
macos 10.15.6
Alfred. 4.1.1
Workflow. Version 1

Very best regards

Jens

Welcome to the Hook Productivity Forum @yashodhankhare and @jkjelsbak. Thanks for letting us know. And Sorry about that. I forgot to upload the latest version (1.1) of the Alfred workflow from one of our Alfred using devs here (I, myself, use LaunchBar). The new one (1.1) is now linked from our Alfred Workflows for Hook page.

2 Likes

Hi LucB,

Thanks for your attention. As fare as I can see the version1.1 zip container have version 1 of the workflow.

Very best regards

Jens Kjelsbak

Thanks Luc, I’ll check and revert

If I type hm and wait for a second or I type a word, the it shows relevant hooked articles. But hm pdf doesn’t do work. What am I doing wrong?

Rats and regrets. I hate it when that happens. (My Finder downloads had multiple copies.) Re-uploaded so the link from Alfred Workflows for Hook – Hook, a page which has not changed, points to to the new version at the same URL. (I don’t share the specific download URL here so that people can pick up the workflow file from this link for versions > 1.1 of the workflow too.

Thanks, this me gets the job done

2 Likes