Hookmark integration v. 242 Setapp version of Craft; Deep-Linking of Bike outlines

Hookmark integration v. 242 is now available with enhancements related to Bike outlining app and Craft writing app.

Deep linking in Bike app

This release also adds support for deep-linking in Bike app documents. To switch to deep-linking mode, either do this in Terminal:

defaults write com.cogsciapps.hook integration.bike.URL.scheme bike-default

or edit the script manually.

Setapp version of Craft

This release adds support for the Setapp version of Craft. Craft is a beautiful native macOS app for writing. It’s also available on mobile and web.

How to get the updated integration

Hookmark’s automatic software update (if enabled) automatically updates Hookmark’s integration scripts without you needing to relaunch Hookmark. Using Hookmark’s Check for App Updates and Update Scripts command also updates the scripts, without you needing to relaunch Hookmark.

This requires a valid Updates license. Or Pro users can edit updated integration directly.

Can you explain a bit more what you are seeing? Bike’s URL schemes appear to be working as intended on my end. It will “focus” the opened row, and that row can expand/collapse if it has children. If it doesn’t have children then expand/collapse is disabled, but that’s expected.

Welcome to the Hookmark Forum , @jessegrosjean. the nodes weren’t unfolding, but on retest I see this was an error in our tests. The nodes did not have any children.

it’s working as expected. Sorry for false alarm! I’ve edited the paragraph.

Congrats on Bike.

1 Like

for clarity, I’ve deleted the text about the bug which wasn’t a bug from my OP, so that people coming to the topic don’t get misled.

I’ve also posted on Bike forum: Bike Deep linking via Hookmark - Bike - Hog Bay Software Support.