Hook version 1.2.2 (build 2716) is now available.
The following issues, most of which had recently been introduced, are now resolved.
- Fixed issue where new line characters in resource title would cause the title label to be misaligned vertically.
- Fixed issue where title bar disappeared when keyboard-selecting a link that is far down the list of links
- Fixed issue where command to hide status bar did not hide it completely.
- Prevent Hook window from including duplicates of linked items when there are multiple linked items with the same name
Updated Integration scripts
- Removed Apple’s Contacts.app from “Link to New” (scripts version 79) due to an apparent cache problem in Contacts itself. “Link to New” would not necessarily open the new contact, but would link to it. Users can still link to existing contacts.
We are currently working on Hook 1.3, 1.4 and beyond.
Thank you to everyone who contributed integrations and/or reported issues through Hook Forum or other channels.