Version 1.1.2 (build 2595) of the Hook productivity app for macOS is now available for download via Hook’s in-app update mechanism, or Hook’s download page .
- Hook Quick Overview window can now be resized. Handy for small monitors. (Per forum topic.)
- Fixed an issue introduced in Hook app version 1.1 that would prevent the Hook app for macOS from returning the focus to the foreground app.
- Fixed a crash that could happen on launch if Hook Application Support files were not well formed.
- If you happen to use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you will have noticed that Hook works out of the box with them.
- Hook also works with Adobe InDesign single-document windows. InDesign book and library windows are not yet supported by Hook.
Thank you to all users who reported issues through Hook Forum or other channels.