`Hook to New` Composition Folder (with outline, conceptual elements, draft, and typical folders)

As you know, one of Hook’s big features , Hook to New, got a major boost in Hook 3.0. Hook now supports Hook to New > folder. This greatly simplifies innumerable workflows. In particular: creative projects.

So I wrote and published this blog post yesterday: How to Create Systematically and Stay “in the Zone” using OmniFocus, OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle and Hook – Hook.

I followed up with a blog post on The Omni Group forum:

Templates for creative projects involving OmniFocus, OmniOutliner & OmniGraffle — and navigating project info - OmniOutliner - The Omni Group User Forums.

I’d love to hear how people are using templates and Hook to systematically create knowledge-intense conceptul artefacts (like legal briefs, research papers, blog posts, books, presentations, screencast, detailed functional specification, patents, courseware, etc.)

NB: the blog post focuses on The Omni Group software (it links to a zip file with OmniOutliner and OmniGraffle files), but the built-in composition templates are not The Omni Group files, they’re .txt files. You can create/adapt as you like. E.g., if you give lots of presentations, you can create a folder containing .key files. Or for screencasts: ScreenFlow files.

(PS, I’ve also hooked the blog post to the forum topics).

Suggestion:
Put the hook files folder inside an obsidian vault