Eagle image organizer

I want to get a link from Eagle folder.
I it possible?
Eagle is image organizer app.

1 Like

Welcome to the Hook Productivity Forum , @sarum . and thanks for asking. Eagle - Organize all your reference images in one place looks like a cool app. I didn’t see any mention of AppleScript on it. Would you care to contact that developer about support? They could offer an other interface, like x-callback-url or command line. We just need some automation per that page.

Thank you for your reply.
I emailed to Eagle app to ask x-callback-url.

1 Like

I also use Eagle image organizer.

They have built the AppleScript I think, when you right click one image, then choose “Copy link”, it will get a link like this “eagle://item/L0P1U9Q3WFS2F”, it’s usable in Obsidian to link the image. so I think next thing is to let Hook capture this link, just like other apps.

Looking forward to seeing it coming true~ I use Eagles to organize thousands of pictures and Hook will help a lot!

Thank you !

1 Like

Thank you for the information.
I’m using Eagle Version2.0.0 (20210114).
I checked the context menu but there is no “Copy Link”.
Do I need some special setting?

thank you for letting us know, @hemsechor . And welcome to the Hook Productivity Forum .

We’ll definitely look into it. Meanwhile users can copy the link manually and Focus on Link in Clipboard to hook items together.

Here it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, nice!

That works pretty fine, then I can chose to copy markdown and put it in my Obsidian~

Thank you~

1 Like

My version doesn’t show it.
I should ask Eagle support it.
Thank you.

1 Like

thanks for asking, @sarum . and all for feedback on it. This is included in Hook 3.7 public beta: https://hookproductivity.com/release-notes/hook-3-7.