Can't use Hookmark with Craft gotten from Setapp

I got Hookmark and Craft both from my Setapp subscription, but I can’t get items of Craft by using Hook. I could not find the craft app in the list of apps for creating new notes either, which appeared normally when I used Craft gotten from App Store.

I have tried to re-install Craft and update the scripts of Hook according to https://hookproductivity.com/help/integration/using-hook-with-craft, but it didn’t work.

Thanks for pointing that out. We’ll add a Setapp specific integration script on Tuesday. (Pro users can adapt the bundle before then using the Script Editor).

We have released an update on script server. Just use the Gear menu’s Check for App Updates and Update Scripts … or do same in Preferences window > Updates tab to get them.

Thank you for this prompt update!, This script works well for getting items from Craft of Setapp version, but there are still two problems.

1. I couldn’t get the deeplink of certain block by activation of Hook
  2. I couldn’t use Craft as the default application for creating new note, because it did not appear in the application list

These two points are really useful for my daily work. Could you please fix them?

Could you please give us an example of this?

Thank you

We have released an update on script server. Just use the Gear menu’s Check for App Updates and Update Scripts … or do same in Preferences window > Updates tab to get them.

The new script version is 243

Hello,
same behavior as described by powerbao2.
Installed Craft outside of SetApp (from the App Store) to do some testing: “Hook to new…Craft” works.

But still facing the problem that no hooks are catched from Craft.
As soon as I deinstall the Craft version from App Store, the “Hook to new…Craft” disappears.
Hooks from Craft do not appear at all.
Script version (SetApp bundled): Version 2.4 (719)

BTW: deinstalled & reinstalled hookmark and Craft (SetApp bundle) 5-6 times with no countable result.

Your help is highly appreciated.
MacOS: Ventura

What’s your script version? If it is not 243, Could you please use the Gear menu’s Check for App Updates and Update Scripts … or do same in Preferences window > Updates tab to get them?

Could you be more specific? Or a screenshot please.

Thank you