Can we support new keyboard shortcut?

Can we support new keyboard shortcut to open a specific Hook link without the context window disappear, so I can open multiple links at once.

1 Like

Is there a possibility of supporting this feature?

Could you provide more detail regarding this? Do you want to open multiple links in Hookmark window?

As shown in the above image, there is an option that allows me to customize whether to hide the context window after opening a link in context window.

Thank you. Now I understand. You would like the option to keep the window open after opening a link, by using a different keyboard shortcut.

I will create an issue request for this.

Thank you

Are there any updates?

Considering that my issue has been pending for quite a while and this feature significantly impacts my daily workflow, is there any progress or updates that can be shared? @bchend @LucB

Sorry about this, @glennzhou .

Before we implement this feature, these two features might help, just in case you are not aware of them.

1. Preview feature
    You can actually preview the content of a link in Hookmark window(command+Y, or gear button->View->Quick Look)

2. “Open all hooked links”
    Hookmark has “Open all hooked links” function(ctrl+shift+command+o, or action menu->advanced->Open all hooked items). I am not sure it helps.

Thank you and sorry about this