Brett Terpstra's SearchLink: Hook's Partner of the Month of September 2022

Brett Terpstra is one of the 24 originators of the Manifesto for Ubiquitous Linking. I have been informed and inspired by Brett Terpstra’s software and blogging for well over a decade.

You can quickly insert links in your Markdown documents with Brett’s SearchLink utility. What’s more, Brett has added Hook integration to SearchLink!

SearchLink is Our Partner of the Month – for September 2022. Check out our blog post for more information about SearchLink, SearchLink integration with Hook, and our partnership with Brett aka @ttscoff. And be sure to head over to the SearchLink page where you can get all the details about SearchLink.

I quote Brett’s software projects page:

The things I do when I’m not doing the things I get paid for. I give most of it away for free (donations accepted), so dig in and see if any of these projects can help your workflow or inspire some coding mad science of your own. You can find everything else on the Downloads page.

About Partners of the Month

The Hook productivity team has been doing cognitive science-based R&D in hypertext since 2022 (including at Simon Fraser University, where I am adjunct professor of Cognitive Science and of Education; many of my papers are on ResearchGate). Hook integrates with a huge number of link-friendly apps. We wish to provide you with helpful about helpful hypertext software and hypertext itself. Our Partners of the Month are bloggers and/or software developers who have made a contribution to hyperlinking and are aligned with the Manifesto for Ubiquitous Linking.

You can also sign the Manifesto for Ubiquitous Linking, and recommend partners of the month.

1 Like