Odd Shape of Hook Contextural Window

The upper corners of the Hook Contexural Window are round while the lower ones are sharp, making it a somewhat strange window. Don’t know if it’s a bug or purposely design?

System: macOS v12.4 (21F79)
App version: 3.5 (4736)

1 Like

Yes, I see this when the Status Bar (cmd /) is hidden.

I’d rather the window always be rounded.

2 Likes

p.s. Am I the only one who’s seeing this issue, or am I the only one who thinks this is an issue? :rofl:

@john.catalano mentioned above that he also sees and dislikes it. I agree we should round it out in that state. we appreciate the feedback. Like John said, you can round it out by doing ⌘/ again in Hook to show the status bar.

1 Like

Thx a lot for your explanation @LucB !
The fact is that I didn’t understand what @john.catalano said until you explained it this way :rofl: (Alas my poor English)

Now I know I can hide/show the Status Bar (I didn’t even know there’s a Status Bar!).
Nevertheless, I still hope there’s an option to hide the Status Bar and still have an all-round-corner Contextual Window becasue I usually don’t need the Status Bar when using Hook.

Thx @john.catalano for your reply, now I know what you mean:)

P.S. I really like the forum design, it’s a cool-looking website and very user-friendly, esp. the Edit feature. I can keep editing my reply to improve it so peaple can understand me better.

1 Like

Thanks, @wsjjacky . We run an instance of Discourse - Civilized Discussion, and love it too.