Daylite support added, HoudahSpot updated (Scripts v. 67 and 68)

Recently, I began to blog about Hook’s many financial applications. Along these lines, as requested by a Hook customer, we have added support for Daylite software, which is developed by Marketcircle. That is in version 67 of Hook’s integration Scripts.

We have also improved HoudahSpot integration in Scripts version 68.

Integration Script updates (visible on Preferences / Scripts panel) are available dynamically when checking for updates or automatically (if enabled), as described on the Updates Preferences tab, even without relaunching Hook.

If you’re a Daylite user, please let us know what you think.

1 Like

Hook today (8/22) is telling me the bundle version is v69?

Thank you for letting us know, @katie_v. Sorry for the confusion on revision numbers. I’ve published a topic on recent integration scripts:

Hook integration scripts v. 68 to 72: Updated support for Firefox, nvUltra, EagleFiler and Bear apps. New support for GoodTask todo app - Releases - Hook Productivity Forum

I’m a small business owner (no programing skills). I recently tried hook with with our CRM app (Daylite). Am I missing something? I’m un able to grab the direct link to an item that is presented in the Daylite home page’s activity column (on the right). I have to go an extra level of clicking around to find the item in its context: event in a calendar, a note in the notes window), before Hook is able to get a direct link.

Any way to change that? By being able to flip to where I keep Daylite 99% of the time (that is the purpose of a dashboard right?) and get a hook link would be a big time saver.

is hook capable of the above request?

Sorry for the delay in responding to this, @kadso. Unfortunately, Daylite lacks an API for that. It would be something to request of Daylite’s devloper.

FYI, we have updated the integration with Daylite, per Hook integration scripts v. 124 now available — Adds support for Zotero, updates Daylite - Releases - Hook Productivity Forum.

Thanks Luc. It took some time to grow out, but I recently bough the hook app. Thanks for you help

1 Like