Version 137 of Hook integration's scripts is now available with Bookends Integration

Version 137 of Hook integration’s scripts is now available.

In response to a request from @dr.cox and others, this improves the integration with Bookends (SoftwareReference Management and Bibliography Software for macOS). With thanks to msteffens user @ sonnysoftware.com - who posted re Hook Copy Link name format for Bookends references - sonnysoftware.com).

The names of links copied from Bookends references are now based on the title of the reference as defined by the default format defined in Bookends.

This update also improves handling of some websites.

How to get the updated integration

Hook’s automatic software update (if enabled) automatically updates Hook’s integration scripts without you needing to relaunch Hook. Using Hook’s Check for App Updates and Update Scripts command also updates the scripts, without you needing to relaunch Hook.

We also bundle Hook’s integration scripts with the Hook installer itself, of course. But Hook’s app updates are less frequent that integration script updates.

1 Like

Interesting little bug…note the discrepancy between the app version and the script versions.

CleanShot 2020-11-25 at 17.32.05@2x

I was on the closed beta…do you think that might be why? I’ve tried clicking Update very which way…it refuses to update the scripts.

Please check the About dialog box in case your Updates license expired between 2.0.3 and the latest scripts being released.

CleanShot 2020-11-28 at 18.48.26@2x

Nope. Also, the app itself is updating, just not the scripts…

I believe this issue was resolved in Hook 2.1