Forgive me if the following functionality already exists. I’ve only been using Hook for a day and am still learning the “dance.” I am not a developer, just a regular user so some of these points may be off.
Some early observations, questions, and comments:
- Seems like I’m juggling between the toolbar and the shortcut invoked Hook window. After I create the link between two objects it appears that I have to then open the Hook window to add more documents, seems cumbersome.
- It would be nice to be able to drag more than two items in the toolbar before the link disappears. Maybe have a configurable time delay prior to the link being removed.
- Do I have to authorize each new app I Hook despite having given Hook Full Disk Access?
- Would be nice to be able to visualize all your existing links in the toolbar if you want to “launch” them, or add to them.
- Shorter and easier to follow videos.
- Less confusing help pages.
Great idea, can’t wait to see where this goes.