Curio 13 and Hook

I noticed that Curio 13 added a new feature that plays well with Hook: Cross References. Those take one (or multiple) URL, and thus anything that hook can link to can be stored in a cross reference in Curio.

It is a pro feature, but in combination with Hook it will be worth for me to go from Curio standard to pro.

2 Likes

How would you make this work? How would you link Hook and the Cross-Reference? I could see some real value in Hook hooking up with one of the cross reference category types or more specifically to one of the references the cross-reference is linking. I’m having trouble finding words to match my thoughts about what I’m trying to get across here. My brain compartments are shot, LOL.

You go into Hook->copy link. Then in Curio you do right click->References->Add URL Reference as. Pick any of the cross reference categories. It doesn’t matter which one, they are just for your convenience. That’s it.

1 Like

Thank you Ottmar! I figured it would be something simple, but I’m extraordinarily simple-minded and vision blurred at this moment from grading too many discussion boards in my Environment and Society course.

It’s funny, I’ve been using Curio for probably a decade and I didn’t notice the update having this new cross-reference capability. So you did me two favors!

1 Like